Thursday, September 26, 2013

TOPSHOP SUSPECT LIP CRAYON

Topshop Suspect Lip Crayon

Topshop has recently had an uber cool show during London Fashion Week, with Cara Delevingne walking down the catwalk and Kate Moss sitting on the front row.

And my way of joining the celebrations was getting something for fall from their makeup line! :D
Even if it's not a new shade, I picked up their Lip Crayon in Suspect, a beautiful very intense berry colour.

Topshop Suspect Lip Crayon

This one brings the concepts of pigmentation, longevity and stain to a whole new level.
Like everything King Midas touched turned into gold, everything Suspect touches becomes red!
So make sure you apply it nicely on your lips, otherwise smudges will be hard to clean up :)
Such a potent texture has to be a little dry, still the application is very smooth and creamy.

For me, it didn't need any touch ups for the entire day.
I love it, this will be my signature lip shade for this fall :)

This is the look I created with it.

I paired it with a pitch black cat eye made with a matte black eyeshadow and black mascara.
My base was L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in DW3 Gold Linen applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush, and Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30.

I heavily lined my eyes with Essence I Rock Gloss eye pencil and I smudged the pencil with Kiko Color Sphere eyeshadow 42 - a satin carbon black.
I applied Helena Rubinstein Spider Eyes mascara base and Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black mascara, and I brushed my eyebrows with Kiko Eyebrow Designer brow gel, a clear brow gel.

I finished off by contouring my cheekbones and my eyes with Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing powder in 51 (fair skin) - a matte non orange bronzer.

And I rocked this look from morning till late night ;)

I hope you enjoyed it :-)
xx

Love
MJ

2 comments:

  1. i love how you did your eyes here...! didn't know topshop's make up products were of high quality...might give it a try next time..! thanx for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it goes when you try them! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :-* :-*

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*