Friday, August 8, 2014

JULY FAVOURITES + MAC DUPE!

My July favourites

Hello girls,
here are my favourite make up products from July!!

Mac Lady Danger lipstick and Mac Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skinfinish - I already wrote an entire blogpost about them, with swatches and picture of the look that a Mac make up artist created on me with them, so you can find everything you want to know here Plastic Cheekbones in Milan Wearing New Mac MSF!! :-)

Kiko Street Glam palette 01 - you know that my go-to look is a smokey eye, so I love that this small compact has a black, a brown, a purple, a blue and a green, all at their darkest, very pigmented and easily blendable , to create a basic smokey eye with the brown or the black, and then if I want to, mute it with the purple, the blue or the green.
I got it on sale last month and it's been with me in my handbag at all times ever since.

Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe and Coffee Craze lipsticks - if you follow me on Instagram, you know that in all of my most recent looks I have been wearing 90s-inspired brown toned nude lipsticks.
Maybelline with their Stripped Nudes lipstick collection has been my main enabler, and these have been my favourite and most worn shades (Coffee Craze first from right, Tantalizing Taupe second from right)
This is the first 90s inspired look I created here on the blog The 90s - Supermodels and Madonna inspired make up look ^_^

Mac Honeylove lipstick - another brown toned beige nude, this one with a matte finish (the Maybelline lipsticks have a satin finish)

And Honeylove is my monthly favourite I have found a dupe for to show you!
It is NYC Expert Last Lip Colour lipstick in 440 Creamy Caramel, slightly cooler toned and not as matte as Honeylove, but still very comparable!

I hope August has been a beautiful month for you so far!!
I'll talk to you later ;-)

Love
MJ


L: Mac Honeylove - R: NYC 440 Creamy Caramel 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting thus dupe! Honeylove has been on my wishlist for some time now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so exciting to find a dupe for a Mac lipstick?? ^_^
      I'm happy you liked this one sweetie :)
      Love xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you beauty, I'm happy you like them!!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely favourites my sweet friend! That NYC dupe sounds lovely! Can't wait to go to the drugstore and see if I can't track it down! And you know how much I love Cheeky Bronze and your stunning plastic cheekbones!
    Wishing you an absolutely beautiful August!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing Mac matte lipsticks, the one by NYC probably won't be the same in terms of longevity, but the lower price point is definitely on its side :)

      I want to see how Cheeky Bronze looks on you too Sarah!!

      I'm looking forward to your new videos, I hope you are having a beautiful August too <3

      Love <3

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*