Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MY H&M OOTN FEAT. THIGH-HIGH BOOTS!!

My H&M OOTN

Hello girls,
I don't know about you, but since my old thigh-high boots broke, I had been hopelessly looking for a new pair For. Ever.

I understand it's not exactly the same as a search for bread, but why should they be so hard to find???
Hello, what else on Earth are shoe designers busy designing, slippers?? Socks???

So I literally shed tears of joy when I saw The. Perfect. thigh-high boots in an email from my beloved H&M.

I immediately started calling all the H&M stores within a 2-hour flight time to ask if these boots were already available in-store, but they all said no, and they also said they didn't know IF they would ever receive this specific item.

OH NO!

So I emailed the customer service to ask them in which stores within the Milky Way they were going to send the boots so that I could go get them, but OH NO!, they confirmed that they didn't know, AND they didn't even know IF these boots would ever make it to a store or if they would only be available online.

So yeah, the picture above clearly tells you what happened then, I made my online order haha!!
And while I was at it I added a couple mo' pieces that I had previously missed in-store, this gorgeous dress included *_*

In the links below you can see better what the dress and the boots look like, and if you like them, hopefully they are available in your country too ^_^

You will see that this dress is paired with these boots on the H&M website too ^_^

Grey chiffon dress: H&M UK - H&M USA - H&M France - H&M Deutschland - H&M Danmark - H&M Nederland - H&M Sverige

Black fake suede overknee stiletto boots: H&M USA - H&M France - H&M Italia -  H&M Россия

Have a beautiful evening <3

Love
MJ

6 comments:

  1. I need these boots in my life!!!

    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like our beloved Sarah would say, NEED -> not the word
      Hahaha!! :-D
      <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Oh those boots are just gorgeous!! I want them, no I need them!!!!

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha great to know we all agree on this!! ^_^
      High five!! :-*

      Delete
  3. Still can't get over those amazing boots! You look fierce! And it was a search where the end result was definitely worth it. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha can you imagine if I hadn't liked them once I finally got them???
      Honestly I only did all of the above because it was H&M, and H&M is my LIFE, I wouldn't have taken such risks and I'm not a fan of online shopping otherwise :-)

      I'm happy you like them too ^_^
      Love you <3

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*