Monday, July 28, 2014

APIVITA NATURAL SERUM - HYDRATION

Apivita Natural Serum - Hydration

I have always been a little reluctant to talk about skincare, because skin is so personal that what works wonders for me might not work, or just do nothing, for somebody else - and vice versa.

But Apivita Natural Serum in Hydration is one product I truly feel everybody's skin would love and would benefit from.

Apivita is a lovely Greek brand, the first natural cosmetics company in Greece.
They say their ispirations are "the honey bee, Greek nature and Hippocrates' holistic approach".
All their products have a natural ingredients content ranging between 80% and 100%, and are free of synthetic ingredients like parabens, silicone, minaral oils and phthalates.
Even their packaging is produced using recycled and recyclable materials!

I discovered Apivita 2 summers ago in ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece, and I have been using their skincare products - serums, moisturizers, face masks, face scrubs - you name it, I have it - on a daily basis ever since.
Their Natural Serum in Hydration is the first product I got, and is still to this day my favourite!! <3

It contains aloe and hyaluronic acid, both very well known for their hydrating properties.
Its texture feels very raw and unprocessed and natural.
And its formula is actually made of 98% natural ingredients, amazing right??!
The smell is very fresh and natural too, I love love love its smell.
It absorbs quickly so it won't disturb any make up you put on top, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated and just overall kissed by some divine natural goodness.

I use it every day morning and/or evening. Sometimes I apply it alone, sometimes I follow with a moisturizer.

I have gone through countless bottles of it and I would definitely recommend it to anyone, regardless of skin type or age.

Have you tried any Apivita products, and if so, what are your favourites?
Please let me know if there are other Apivita products you would like to hear my opinion on. If I have them, I'll be happy to review them for you!!

Thank you for reading, I hope you are having a beautiful day :)

Love
MJ

Apivita Natural Serum - Hydration

4 comments:

  1. I'd loooooove to try their products...but they are quite hard to find in certain countries..! :(( heard some people say that their lipbalm sticks are the best they have ever tried as well as facial masks..though i don't remember exactly about which one they were raving..maybe pomegranate...or do they have also prickly pears...? Then that could have been one as well.....anyway...i'd looove to try Apivita....and now that you're saying that this serum is so great...i will buy it once i find it..! I'm sure there must be a reason why you're recommending this.! The texture and consistency seen on the picture seem to be just right as well..! Thank you for posting this, MJ!! Enjoyed reading this..very much!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have both Pomegranate and Prickly Pear face masks, but unfortunately I haven't tried either of them :(
      I could get them next time though!!

      I definitely recommend you try this serum if you have the chance, I am sure you will love it.

      They also have other 3 Natural Serums - Radiance, Anti-Wrinke and Lifting.
      I use the Radiance serum too because I often purchase the Hydrating + Radiance serums multi-pack.

      Hydrating is my favourite but I could easily recommend Radiance too :)

      I agree with you, I wish Apivita was more easily available in more countries!!

      I hope you can get to try this lovely brand soon :)

      Thank you for your comment, I hope you are having a beautiful day xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have been thinking about trying some serums but it's hard to find one that I really would like to try but this one sounds great!
    I might have some trouble finding it here though but it might be worth a look.
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, unfortunately Apivita is not easily available everywhere :(
      But if you can get hold of their products, I am sure you will find at least a few of them that you will genuinely love, to me it feels like it's such a good natural trustworthy brand :)

      Let me know if you find something and how you like it!!
      Love xx

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*