Monday, October 6, 2014

METAL BLACK DAHLIAIN' IN MOSCOW

Metal Black Dahlia OCC Lip Tar

In my Autumn Tag post (here The Autumn Tag ) I said that berry lips are my favourite make up look for autumn.
So here I will show you my latest berry crush, which I first wore in Moscow recently, OCC Lip Tar in Metal Black Dahlia!!
OCC Lip Tar in Metal Black Dahlia

It is a stunning blackened berry shade with red shimmer. It is the same pigment as their iconic Black Dahlia lip tar, only with the added pearl to give it a metallic finish.

It is as opaque as only Lip Tars can be. Just a small dot of product on the back of your hand will be enough for your entire lips.
I applied it with the small brush that comes with it. Unlike some brushes or applicators that sometimes come with products, this one is actually a good little brush.
As you start applying it on your lips it might appear a little uneven or gritty, but the final result is just as flawless as it looks in the pictures!
It has a tendency to bleed, so I contoured my lips with Mac Burgundy lip pencil.

And once it's on, it's ON!! Again, it is as longlasting as only Lip Tars can be.
And when I removed it before going to bed it left a bright fuchsia stain, I looked like I was still wearing lipstick! :-D
So I guess it's not a product for the indecisive, I mean, once you decide to wear it you can't change your mind anymore haha!! ^_^

Moscow MOTD



The other make up products I was wearing are:

L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in DW3 Gold Linen, applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush
Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30
Clinique Line Smoothing concealer in 02 Light
The black shade from Kiko Street Glam palette 01
Kiko Skinny Fit Kajal 06 (black)
Kiko False Lashes Concentrate Building Base mascara
L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara
my infamous fake eyelashes from Tokyo

and if any of you right now are thinking "Were all these lash products necessary? :-/" the answer is YES!!!!!!
hahaha you know me ^_^

Nars Orgasm blush
Nars Laguna bronzer

My dress was from H&M (H&M UK - H&M France - H&M Deutschland - H&M Italia - H&M Danmark - H&M Nederland - H&M Sverige), with a black cotton cardigan from H&M too on top.

I hope you enjoyed my post :)

If you would like to see my post about Harlot, my first OCC Lip Tar, please go to Harlot OCC Lip Tar :)

Я вижу, что у меня много читателей из России и Украины . Я немного говорю по-русски , пожалуйста напишите мне сообщение и поздороваться !

[This was for my Russian speaking readers, I see I have many so I asked them to please leave me a message and say hello :-)]

Love <3
Your MJ

Красная площадь, Москва - Red Square, Moscow

6 comments:

  1. You look amazing sweetheart *-* Love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lash products weren't too many then haha :-D

      Thank you so much baby girl, love you xx

      Delete
  2. Looking stunning as ever MJ!
    But damn you for showing me this Lip Tar, I MUST own it!!


    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only this Lip Tar, we must also own the regular Black Dahlia, haha!!

      Thank you so much Francesca, love you <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. In all honesty, I can't see myself being without it for much longer haha!! ^_^

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*