Monday, December 9, 2013

NIGHT DRIVE IN MOSCOW make up look

Night Drive In Moscow

This look was inspired by the song Night Drive In Moscow by 5 Reasons feat. Patrick Baker [Satin Jackets Remix] (https://soundcloud.com/shinydiscoclub/night-drive-in-moscow-satin-jackets). I love this song, I can listen to it in a loop for hours!

For the base I used L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in W3/D3 Gold Linen, applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush, and Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30 where needed.
I brightened up my inner eye and undereye area with Diorskin Sculpt concealer, and I highlighted my cheekbones with Nars Orgasm Illuminator.

On my eyes I went for the flattest pitchest blackest smokey look ever possible with Blackout eyeshadow (matte carbon black) from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and Blackmania eye pencil from Essence into my upper and lower lashline and on my waterline.

Then I applied a thick coat of Helena Rubinstein Spider Eyes mascara base + Dior Diorshow Black Out mascara.


For bronzer I used Nars Laguna from my Nars Blush/Bronzer Trio, one of the most luxurious and pricey pieces of my makeup collection!!
And then I let my gorgeous brand new Nars Orgasm Multiple paint my cheeks with its beautiful goddess-like rosy glow.

I overdrew my lips slightly with Lost in the Rose Wood lip pencil from Catrice, and I filled them in with Choco Cream (715) lipstick from Maybelline, a creamy beige nude.


The stunning hairband I am wearing is from Accessorize.
It's called Autumn Leaf Metal Bando and is a chain of gold leaves with an elastic band in the back, something like flower child meets beauty queen. I love it!! *_*


I hope you guys liked this look! Please leave me a comment if you did!

And this is another look I created with a hairband Halloween Queen :-)

Thank you so much for reading and for your lovely comments <3

Love
MJ


2 comments:

  1. I'm listening to the song while reading your post..! A perfect match..! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I discovered this song at H&M, not only do they have the best clothes, they also play the best music!! Thank you lovely, enjoy your day xxx <3

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*