Tuesday, December 31, 2013

WINTER ANGEL make up look / VICTORIA'S SECRET INSPIRED / NEW YEAR'S EVE

Mac Let's Skate Paintpot + Mac Reflects Pearl 

Hello girls, I think I'm still in time to share another glitter look before New Year's Eve night!!

This look is very quick and easy to achieve, and will also be very pretty for younger girls :-)

My base was L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in DW3 Gold Linen applied with my Real Technique stippling brush.

On my eyelid I first applied Mac Let's Skate paintpot as a base. It's a beautiful sheer baby pink infused with pearly and gold microglitter *_* <3

I blended it in my crease and in the outer corner of my eye using Catrice Starlight Expresso (350) eyeshadow, a delicate matte taupe shade, which I also applied along my lower lashline.
Contouring your eyes with a matte taupe/brown shade will naturally give them more depth and dimension.

And here comes the fun part!! I took Mac Reflects Pearl glitter, a magical silvery/pearly white glitter, and I patted it on the inner 2/thirds of my eyelid and on the inner corner of my eyes.
I can't even describe. Even if you don't purchase it, this is one of those products that you have to try at least once in your life :-)

*Mac website and glitter packagings state "Glitter is not eye safe and is not recommended for use on this area of the face", because some glitter particles might fall into the eyes and hurt them.
So if you apply glitter on your eyes, please just be careful :-)

For my cheeks I used L'Oreal Studio Secrets Sculpting Blush Duo in number 70 Light Skin.
One half is a sheer strongly blue toned pink blush, the other half is a matte bronzer.
This is probably the most natural shade of bronzer I can think of, and it could easily be my favourite if only its pigmentation wasn't so poor :-(
Its intensity is still buildable, but it's still not what I would expect from a product from one of my top favourite brands L'Oreal.

Finish off with your favourite pink gloss and your Winter Angel look will be complete!!


I hope you liked this look, and also check out my other glitter looks! Smokey and dramatic Mac Reflects Antique Gold - New Year's Eve, and a neon bright Turquoise Stardust make up look

Once again, Happy New Year lovelies, and thank you for being here :-* <3

Love
MJ

Mac Let's Skate Paintpot + Mac Reflects Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*